- Kinetic Kompendium: A Sonoma County artist’s colorful chronology. Press Democrat, 2018
- Interview with Christien Kafton KTVU T.V. at Pedalfest, 2017
- November, 2014, the Amphibious Trike goes to play in a flood. Stormageddon!
- November, 2014, our “Elon Musk Amphibious Challenge” is picked up on Laughing Squid.
- June, 2014, the Amphibious Trike is featured in Make Magazine’s online blog. Article here.
- July, 2013, Our Red Couch paddle wheel is pictured on the event website to promote Healdsburg’s Water Carnivale.
- August, 2013, Red Couch Handcar is currently shown, racing in the Wunderkammer Handcar Races in a 15-second advertisement, being used to promote the city of Santa Rosa as a destination for wine and beer aficionados.
- We have been featured in local papers many times, have won prizes at most of the events we attend, and have run successful Kickstarter and IndieGoGo fundraisers to build our pieces.
- Engineering prize for the Whittaker design on Instructables.com, currently at 15,823 views!